San Francisco Bay Area Senior Living
At this Northern California retirement community you'll never be bored. You'll find expansive, beautifully landscaped grounds and outstanding facilities created with you in mind. These exceptional amenities make it easy to enjoy friends, fun and relaxed senior living year-round... both indoors and out.
- Lighted ornamental fountains
- Lovely and spacious gazebos
- Vine-covered pergolas
- Expansive lawns, mature trees and shrubbery, colorful flowers and magnificent full gardens
You'll feel like you're at the country club... right here at home.
- Swim in the Riviera-size, heated swimming pool year round
- Relax in the heated hydro-therapy spa
- Play bocce ball on our well maintained outdoor bocce ball area
- Play shuffleboard on outdoor courts
- Take a stroll in our park-like setting - for fitness or just plain fun
- Use the large built-in barbecues for enjoyable
Whether you want to spend quiet time reading or want to socialize with friends, you will find our Clubhouse facilities inviting and accommodating.
- Enjoy the 15,000 sq. ft. Clubhouse with a 4,000 sq.ft. Social Hall for special events and parties
- Converse with friends in our large lounge
- Play billiards on the Brunswick competition tables or have fun with a lively game of ping pong
- Discover our well-stocked library for reading and research
- Use the media library, hobby and craft rooms, card rooms and the intimate dining room for family gatherings
- Plan your daily activities at our complimentary coffee bar
There is something for everyone at Walnut Creek Manor.